|Cardiff Cardiff UK
1989 Sunseeker Martinique 36
A true classic, this 1989 Sunseeker Martinique 36 'Steal Away' is now available through Blue Lagoon Marine.
The Martinique 36 boasts a fantastic amount of social space throughout. Starting aft, there is a full wrap around seating/dining area which acts as a great focal point for socialising. This dining area also has the benefit of converting into a sun pad.
More seating can be found at the helm with the double helm seat ensuring the skipper has company when under way and additional seating can be found to port.
The lounge/dinette area is very thoughtfully configured with the addition of a extendable dining table. To starboard, the galley area includes a twin burner hob, stainless steel sink, microwave, and nearly new fridge. A fully enclosed head with good amount of space can also be found to starboard.
Berth arrangements can be found in the form of a master cabin at the bow which is fully closed off as well as the aft cabin which has two single berths.
Steal Away is powered by twin AQAD41A engines providing 200hp each. She also has the additional benefit of a Fischer Panda 4KV generator ensuring power availability when cruising.
Steal Away is currently lying on the hard at Cardiff Bay Yacht Club and will be serviced ahead of sale.
For more information on this classic Sunseeker, please contact the team at Blue Lagoon Marine.
|No. of engines:
|Length over all:
- Swim platform with boarding ladder
- Tender holder with davits
- Large wraparound seating area with dining table which converts into a sunpad
- Port side seating bench
- Double helm seat
- Generator access at the aft
- Freshwater sink
- Generous size sidewalks with stainless steel rails up to the bow
- Deck hatch at the bow
- Full canvas camper covers which can be removed to create sun shade bimini or removed entirely
- Furuno FET front end 4-tone daylight display radar
- Garmin GPS 128
- Incastec depth sounder
- PowerPilot Autohelm 6000
- Navigation lights
- Swiftech VHF radio
- Plastimo navigation compass
- 2 x AQAD41A inboard diesel engines producing 200hp each
- 1031.5 hours as shown on the gauge
- Duo-prop outdrives
- Electric trim/tilt
- Bennett trim tabs
- 2 x RPM gauges
- Oil, temp, battery and fuel gauges
- Battery isolator switch and 4 x batteries
- Shore power plug in
- Fore & aft bilge pump
- Battery cross over switch
- Port & Starboard wipers
- Fischer Panda 4KV generator
- 240v circuit breaker board
- Electric anchor windlass
- Bilge blower
- Saloon area with couch and extendable dining table
- Steps down into the saloon
- Enclosed day head
- Galley with twin burner hob
- Nearly new fridge
- Samsung microwave
- Freshwater sink
- Storage cupboards throughout
- Master cabin at bow with double berth
- Aft cabin with twin single berths
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.